On the interview show Inside the Actors’ Studio, host James Lipton asks each of his guests the same ten questions. What are your responses?
1. What is your favourite word?
2. What is your least favourite word?
Anything abbreviated and used orally: Lol, OMG, WTF… ugh!
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Creatively: writing, playing piano, brainstorming –Spiritually: Nature, art, difficult situations– Emotionally: the sexy man in my life
4. What turns you off?
Rudeness, prejudice, negativity, no foreplay
5. What is your favourite curse word?
6. What sound or noise do you love?
Because it is spring, it will have to be an oncoming Highveld thunder and lightening storm.
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
Moaning, bitching, whinging, complaining, the sound of stupidity, snorting. laughing like a pig, a messy eater, anyone with bad sinuses who constantly need to clear their airways… the list goes on.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Something in International Relations such as a diplomat or an ambassadorship or even be a spy
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Anything with numbers, blood, decay, entrails, anything to do with my hands, anything outdoors, anything blue-collar
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
“That was a close one” as he unlocks the gate with the golden key, “St Peter nearly voted you out, but I opted to save you. This place is dead boring and could use a bit of livening up….err excuse the pun.”