Your home is on fire. Grab five items (assume all people and animals are safe). What did you grab?
1. Cell phone– Okay, don’t blame me for my Gemini tendencies. The need to stay connected to everyone is like air to me, besides, how else am I supposed to call the Fire Station?
2. Memory Box– Every love letter, birthday card and passed diary is kept in here. My photos and souvenirs through the ages are all stuffed in this tiny shoe box and without a reminder of the past, I may forget how I became the person I am now.
3. Diary– I’m not trying to leave this to burn, besides if some ex-lover is the reason for why my house has gone all “Love the Way You Lie”, best believe that the evidence I’m going to build on a case against them.
4. Laptop– All my downloads and creative writing are in there, I can’t die from boredom and a decade of work that I’ve written.
5. My jewellery box– sentimental gifts received from various people, exes and family members, inherited pieces from my grandmother.